ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renualt pulled my mates pants down

clio 182 ff
hello my mate has just bought a black 182ff O5 plate has 6k on clock for 10500 from renualt he's had is pants pulled down yeah its low milage but still 10500 still a lot.
what u guys&girls think??:)

Mondeo TDCI 130
well he must be able to afford it, and if its nice with low mileage who cares! maybe he didnt like the trophy colour!!

Did Renault hold a gun to your friends head............or did he buy it because he wanted to? Something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't think they pulled his pants down. He bought the car, so unless they locked him in a room until he handed over ten and a half big ones, you can't really say he had his panties pulled down.

ST
I think he maybe paid £250-£500 too much but hardly raped..

2nd hand 182's still go for strong money with low mileage and in good condition at dealers up and down the country all day.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They do. Peeps on here think 182's are only worth 7k. Quick look on the trader showes 7k 182's are nails. Your looking at a good 8-9k for a decent well looked low milage example

BMW Z4 3.0i
He's paying a premium but maybe he got something back for it. Like buying a car straight from renault is about 90% as likely (or not) to go wrong as buying private, but as he paid all that money to a proper Renault garage he'll be treated well by them and they're likely to be fairly helpful sorting any problems he has. Plus maybe he just went to his nearest dealer, so he's not had all the crap of trawling through autotrader and spending time and money each weekend hiking up and down the country looking at prospective cars to buy. It all swings in roundabouts.

clio 182 ff
i still think he's been ripped off could have got one for about 8500 same car same mileage thats 2000 cheaper :)

Black 182
hello my mate has just bought a black 182ff O5 plate has 6k on clock for 10500 from renualt he's had is pants pulled down yeah its low milage but still 10500 still a lot.
what u guys&girls think??:)

I paid 10500 for my black 55 plate 182FF with 10k on the clock a year ago. The best 10k i've ever spent and still puts a smile on my face every time i go down a B-road. :rasp: