ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

repainted willy wheels.

williams 2 turbo
i'll put up some pics on the car, once ive refitted the engine when i get it back. don't want to damage them sitting in the workshop.

williams 2 turbo
i was gonna keep them gold, but there are a few williams locally driven by complete dicks, and as mine is turbo'd, i figured, the engine isn't standard, so why should the wheels be?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Look like a Great Finish.... Should look Lovely when back on the car

williams 2 turbo
Lookin good mate :cool: I like:approve:

What you having done to the engine?
I've finally got the wilwoods & RSi skirts and all the other bits and bobs I bought off you, fitted to my valver http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=358941

gdi are finishing at the moment.

currently, new head and cams, block rebored, low comp pistons and forged conrods, new oil pump, new crank, 172 fly wheel, so i can run a stand alone omex set up, new turbo, new clutch, bolts and everything everything else, then it will be fully balanced, i'll chuck a load of chrome at it, and then once run in, it should be good for 300 bhp, yours looks sweet.

ITB'd Ph1 172
Steve they look really nice!!! Think i'll hold your engine hostage until you see sense and let me have those wheels for my car!!! ;);)

Nice job fella! Still want a set of william wheels for my car so keep an eye out!:D

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
as little as possible really! No tyres and condition doesn't matter too much as they will be in for refurb anyway! :)