ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Retro.......

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
well the time had come.....the willies are off and the new wheels are on, they will not be to everyones taste but what the hell.....i quite like them, think there growing on me more too.

the colour before anyone asks is Ford Mercury Grey Metalic

100_1142.gif

100_1143.gif

100_1144.gif

100_1146.gif

100_1147.gif

100_1148.gif

100_1145.gif

the back seats are all stripped ready for the buckets and harnesses to go in, just got to wait now as Parcelfarce have lost the harnesses, got to claim i think...

100_1149.gif

used the refurb guide on here, but also checked with others, cheers middo, the refurbs ok, but dunno if i would do it again

dirty

100_0998.gif

washed

100_0999.gif

sanded and primed

100_1002.gif

painted

100_1003.gif

laquered

100_1004.gif

opinions welcome..cheers

really liking the look of those mate, well in, post up once parcel force stop f in around with the buckets

jamie

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good chap. I think i can remember someone else having phase 1 R19 wheels on a mk1? ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not my cup of cha, the black Turbines were my favourite on this car.
Looking clean as ever 'bone!
Fair play on the refurb job though mate, looks very well done!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Loving the colour but think I prefer the style of the Turbines. Better than the Willy's though, so a good choice IMO - and original which is all important. :)

Valver..
rrrr finally... :D ....i saw the 1st sneeky pic of these wen they were bein done, looks spot on Neil just wait till ya curb em :D hehe

Mine are still sat in my room and will b till next weekend wanna make sure its all gone nice and hard! :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yep 15's, cheers for all the comments chaps

superfast - knowone cares what you think anyway you big gay, yer justin round ones.....£120 for the side strips by the way..