ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

revenge cruise / white 197? (pic)

mk1-1.2
not sure if this is any ones on here but there was 3 clios parked diagonal in the bays opposite me an as my phones rubbish it only took a decent picture of the white car 197 i think :)
Image059.jpg

SG9 Forester STi
For some reason the pic won't show for me, what's the reg? Me and Ben_R1 were down there that night, he took his 197 cup. :)

SG9 Forester STi
Its decided to appear now lol, nah thats not his, we were parked a bit out the way by smyths, couldnt believe how many people turned up to that!

mk1-1.2
yeah we made a day trip of it went to blue water 1st then to thurrok services an got told to go straight to the "secret location" was alot of cars i was parked near sports direct

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah we went to Thurrock first (bad idea lol) we decided to hang around for a bit as didnt want to miss anything, then got stuck for ages on the north circular, was good though.