ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

right!, finally i am happy with the LY182 :D (New wheels)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks poor mate, really deflects away from the awesome colour of the car and the Red calipers need to go.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks poor mate, really deflects away from the awesome colour of the car and the Red calipers need to go.

Really mate? IMO the silver only emphasises the colour. Far fresher.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe it's the red calipers.

Don't get me wrong I love silver wheels, but I think the dark against the yellow works better.

Just because it's common doesn't make it bad. I think some people change things just to be different and make the car look worse.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just because it's common doesn't make it bad. I think some people change things just to be different and make the car look worse.

Couldn't agree more with this; hence why the Turini's look miles better than the F1's anyway, regardless of colour.

On a ph2, Turinis > all.

DB.

BMW 440i
As said, i love the silver turinis. Car looks fresh with the silver over anthracite.

I would opt for silver calipers though!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Couldn't agree more with this; hence why the Turini's look miles better than the F1's anyway, regardless of colour.

On a ph2, Turinis > all.
2118's on everything - foglamps > all

Italian 3.2 V6
IMO and in the flesh the bright silver really does make the car 'fresh' (I like that lol) looking. The car stands out even more. The red calipers just give that extra little touch. Tbh the pics don't do it much justice, lighting wasn't the best and hasn't showen off the finish of the alloys aswell I wanted, also colour looks abit weak due to lighting!

Will get some better shots asap!

Iv had anth turinis before.. Been there done that. Might go back but think il go black if I do.