ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

right!, finally i am happy with the LY182 :D (New wheels)

Italian 3.2 V6
so here she is, the silver is a much better silver than the old 16" oz f1's i had on before. the silver is alot brighter which now matches the standard renault bullets and suits the standard chrome badges etc. oh and the renault centre caps really finish the car off

really happe with the new wheels. i think they suit the car and colour really well!

also re-painted the callipers.

oh n a little extra for my 1st track day this feb.

thanks to lindleyp for selling em the wheels!

Piers.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Gash - nah looks ok

Lol @ finally happy with it... You will be bored by Tuesday

Italian 3.2 V6
Cheers :D

yea the wheels are 172cup turinis (refurbed in bright silver). gona be keeping the calipers red aswell.. might change them at a later date but personally i think it looks just right as it is. so will leave it be for a while. oh n yea the Red Tow eye is for track use only lol. not having it on the 182 for day to day.

Piers.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks brilliant. Apart from that stupid tow eye. The silver looks good against the (gay) yellow paintwork. And we all know you can't go wrong with Turinis. Fcuk the haters.

Now take that sticker off the tailgate and put some new style Renault Sport badges on it. :D

Mini Cooper S
Looks nice dude! Wheels need to be black for me! ;) but as jam said you will change your mind by tue lol!!

Black Gold Trophy
There's plenty of people on here who will make the sheep remarks etc but there's no denying they are the perfect wheel for the 1*2

Italian 3.2 V6
Cheers guys, as said il prob get bored n wana change in a few days lol. IF I do change il be going down the matt black route (wheels, calipers and badges.)

and please note, tow eye is NOT on The car day to day, only for track days!

Piers.