ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ring Road, Bristol - Silver sport with black wheels - Monday 2nd Oct around 11:35pm

180.5 bhp 172
There was a Silver Sport with what looked to be Black Turini's, and a loud backbox.

I was in the line of 4 that where *not Racing, just driving fast, next to each other*, in the Green Mk1 Clio, which also had a chav'd up Silver Corsa and a Red 206 in it. The GTi and Corsa turned off left at Frenchay Lights, but I followed you untill the M32 R/about, where I took the M32 and you went back towards the Ring Road.... Hope its someone on here!

Car sounds really nice mate :cool:

Nick

1.2 beast
That was me mate, just been round my mates house,
had to have a little burn before i went home :D lol

180.5 bhp 172
Wow - Finally spotted someone! lol

Did you see how many exhaust's that Corsa had?! It had twin, 3 pipe exhaust back boxes (i.e 3 on each side!!). Why oh why!

Your car sounds mint mate - What exhaust backbox/system do you have? And are they Turini's?

Nick

1.2 beast
Yeah that corsa was a bit all show and no go, nah there not Turini's there ph2 172 wheels, it's a longlife cat back system with a inclosed induction kit, it's a bit loud sometimes but u get used to it

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
oh thought you spotted me for a sec soz.
i sometime dive turb to work in bristol m32

180.5 bhp 172
jimmer1 said:
Yeah that corsa was a bit all show and no go, nah there not Turini's there ph2 172 wheels, it's a longlife cat back system with a inclosed induction kit, it's a bit loud sometimes but u get used to it

Yea, Even I had it, and mines only a 1.2 :cool: lol

Seemed pretty loud when you first pulled up next to me off the roundabout, but its just on my personal limit of to loud. Sounds pretty much perfect IMO.

Nick