ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RJ04 Black 182 Tonight 6.15pm backroad from Smallfield - Nutfield (possibly Jack?)

172 Cup
Spotted!
Was that you Jack? I didn't have enough time to look at the driver, just caught the start of the plate.

Rob.

Black Gold Trophy
Re: RJ04 Black 182 Tonight 6.15pm backroad from Smallfield - Nutfield (possibly Jack?

It was my car, but Amy driving, I was at home doing her cambelt! Fun fun fun! lol!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Re: RJ04 Black 182 Tonight 6.15pm backroad from Smallfield - Nutfield (possibly Jack?

Hi.

I thought it was you, but only cause i recognised your number plate :s

172 Cup

Did you even know what car i was driving?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

the polo was it not?

172 Cup

No it wasn't..that died :(
Driving a mini atm :D

R35 GTR

hello anyone spotted my knackered bg 182?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

No it wasn't..that died :(
Driving a mini atm :D

what the f**k! i swear i saw a gti with the same reg! i'm going mad