ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RJ04 Black 182 Tonight 6.15pm backroad from Smallfield - Nutfield (possibly Jack?)

172 Cup
Spotted!
Was that you Jack? I didn't have enough time to look at the driver, just caught the start of the plate.

Rob.

Black Gold Trophy
Re: RJ04 Black 182 Tonight 6.15pm backroad from Smallfield - Nutfield (possibly Jack?

It was my car, but Amy driving, I was at home doing her cambelt! Fun fun fun! lol!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Re: RJ04 Black 182 Tonight 6.15pm backroad from Smallfield - Nutfield (possibly Jack?

Hi.

I thought it was you, but only cause i recognised your number plate :s

172 Cup

Did you even know what car i was driving?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

the polo was it not?

172 Cup

No it wasn't..that died :(
Driving a mini atm :D

R35 GTR

hello anyone spotted my knackered bg 182?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

No it wasn't..that died :(
Driving a mini atm :D

what the f**k! i swear i saw a gti with the same reg! i'm going mad