ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR graph for my Yozza'd 172

Clio 172
Schrick cams
Manifold match
Remapped std ECU

james_h_dynojet_data0002.jpg

EDIT - I've resized the image as it was "slightly" large (Griff)
EDIT 2 - Photobucket's borked it.. Now it's too small.. My bad, holds hands up.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Well its unlikely they removed the engine and did it on a bench is it Ben, of course its at the wheels.

Ad

MK2 FRS
tbh fair, the size of the attachment makes it easy to miss the @ the wheels... smart arses:rasp:

Lionel Richie
look at the percentage gained before/after

i never take a rr figure as gospel, thats what engine dynos are for, car is rapid, mission complete

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
FredYozzasport said:

i never take a rr figure as gospel, thats what engine dynos are for, car is rapid, mission complete

agree...save bhp/torque for the pub if it's faster than than stnd on the track (we could'nt possibly break the speed limits on the road) thats what counts.

Lionel Richie
depends on the losses, and you can't 100% account for those IMO, too many variables (tyre pressure, wheel size, what gearboxoil it uses, how old the clutch is, what type of RR it is blah blah blah)

Lionel Richie
it was approx £2K for the mechanical work (james had a load of extras he wanted doing, hence why i say approx)

Elise/VX220/R26
FredYozzasport said:

Ahmen! Too much figure quoting and not enough tarmac terrorism for my liking ;)

Clio 172
Remember the first time you stepped into a car and put the accelerator down a bit too far. You got that feeling that the car was 'in control' not you. That's what this feels like. I carry spare pants at the moment.

clio-lane said:
Remember the first time you stepped into a car and put the accelerator down a bit too far. You got that feeling that the car was 'in control' not you. That's what this feels like. I carry spare pants at the moment.
lol

I give it 6 months before you want more power ;)

TDI tyre shreader
FredYozzasport said:

Thats it tho Fred you did a before and after rolling road and showed a significant gain even if the rolling road is miles out its still a massive improvment.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Glad you're happy with the car mate!

Just a quick question on the subject of ECU tuning.....was yours custom mapped on the RR? Also can they live map via the OBD whilst on the RR?

Can't wait to get my Hondata Kpro ;) :D lol

dnatuning.com
Gary, you cannot live map over OBD!

1. Serial programming mode will be corrupted if you try to run the engine.

2. While the engine is running checksum checks are being run all the time . If you try to change any content , before you finish a sum another check happens, ECU content fails the check and the engine stops.

This is even true for a Flash emulator such as OLS300 which is pretty well instant, never mind the MUCH slower baud rates used in serial(OBD).
The only way to change content is to have ignition on, engine off and then download/upload.