ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS hangar :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
This weekend was a busy one! James (Dash) had dropped his vee off for the weekend with me as I gave her a little pamper. The vee's wheels went on this morning thanks to my brother, I also took an oppertunity & asked him to fit the 182 alloys on the flamer too! I love it, standard looked good but much prefer the gun metal. :D

Once James picked up his vee, Italian Job (Alessandro *Muppet*) popped by to switch steering wheels over. It was abit touch & go but he did a great job! Really funny guy too! :eek:

My vee is almost perfect now! :approve: Just need to get my radio code now!

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_9416.jpg

IMG_5169.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_7041.jpg

IMG_9841.jpg

IMG_7681.jpg

IMG_7425.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_9891.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_4983.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

Cheers

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers very much mate! How do I take the radio out?

Cheers buddy, Im very pleased with them :)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Flamer is lush! The anthracite really suits it well!

What are those marks on the lower skirt by the rear wheel on Jame's Vee?

The colour of the wheel looks odd in the pic :s

To get the radio out, get a wire coat hanger, cut the ends (where the shoulders of the shirt should sit) make sure theres a couple of inches of straight wire and make the curves a bit more rounded and that should slot into the holes on the radio. Squeeze them outwards while applying gently pulling and the radio should come out!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers guys. Think its just the sun ? It was fully buffed, hence getting her outside makeing sure

Cheers guys, I'll try that & if I fail I'll get the jobber ordered :)

E46 320D Tourer!
If you haven't got the radio keys a couple of little Allen keys in each hole will work. Might need to press them out from the middle as you pull it out.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
oh pisch! My car, lol. Just say its not your cuppa, thats fine!

All the buttons work etc, its the 197 wheel in the vee ;)

Cheers very much guys :)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
cheers guys. Think its just the sun ? It was fully buffed, hence getting her outside makeing sure

Cheers guys, I'll try that & if I fail I'll get the jobber ordered :)

Make the coat hanger into the rough shape of the ones in the link! Much cheaper and quicker than waiting for them to come in the post!!

Just looked at the photo again. My bad :), the Vee being a PH2 would the 197 steering wheel be fully functional in a 1*2? If so much hassle fitting etc?

PB Clio 172

its not my cuppa tea or 98% of us.......

182 wheels is something that has been done over and over and looks very bad taste in my eyes on a 172 ! Reminds me of VTS wheels on a Saxo VTR :nono:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
182 wheels-- Rid asap they ruin the car-

172 gloss black or turinis black or even pro race ones black!

S

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Oh please! Lol, Its my car!

You dont like it, I get it. But hey, guess what .... I do! Oh funny that as its my car! Im not a cs sheep!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Thank you very much sir :D

I love the 182 wheels, always loved them when I had the 182.

PB Clio 172
Oh please! Lol, Its my car!

You dont like it, I get it. But hey, guess what .... I do! Oh funny that as its my car! Im not a cs sheep!

you don't need to be a CS sheep to work out that 182 wheels have no place on a flamer :p

I love your car/s just one thing lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Nice, what seats has dash got? Recaros without harness holes? Id love a 192 wheel, they look so much nicer.

Clio 172
Not being funny but how can 182 wheels not suit a 172 when both cars look almost exactly the same? Surely that means they don't suit a 182 as well then, no? Oh yeah and I've also got black 182 wheels on my iceberg 172 so :rasp: to everyone who is hating on them

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
The Vee looks a million times better on the silver wheels! Well done.

On the other hand, the 182 wheels have had the opposite effect on the flamer :( I've always been a fan of the standard wheels on them!

I don't think the 182 wheel look that bad on the flamer...

It's just that it looked so motherflippin' good on the 172 ones.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I can't belive you've ruined the flamer :( looked epic before, and now it doesn't!

Vee's are awesome!

172cup
This weekend was a busy one! James (Dash) had dropped his vee off for the weekend with me as I gave her a little pamper. The vee's wheels went on this morning thanks to my brother, I also took an oppertunity & asked him to fit the 182 alloys on the flamer too! I love it, standard looked good but much prefer the gun metal. :D

Once James picked up his vee, Italian Job (Alessandro *Muppet*) popped by to switch steering wheels over. It was abit touch & go but he did a great job! Really funny guy too! :eek:

My vee is almost perfect now! :approve: Just need to get my radio code now! Cheers

I know it was a bit of a struggle to get the f**king 197 wheel off LOL but I didnt give up!!
Nice vee's and the flamer rocks on 182 wheels, make it looks well planted!

You know I actually need your wheels!! give me a shout if you re up for a swap with my Turinis plush cash ;)

muppet

SQ5
Lol at everyone crying because you've put wheels on car that has a slightly different rear bumper.

All cars look amazing, the colour of Dash's in the sun is epic!

SQ5
So, if this car wasn't flame red (which is best colour for Ph2's) you'd know it was a 172 with 182 wheels from this picture?

56856085-ae4b-5e16.jpg