ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rubber bracket on the exhaust

Well today i noticed my right tail pipe was lower than my left and quite loose!

I had a look underneath and there are two rubber brackets shaped like an 8 that hold the exhaust steady, the right one is fooked!! Pulled into kwik fit on the way to footy training, (cowboys) but i needed to know how much, the guy told me the pair cost £50! two rubber bits for £50!!! does anyone think this is the right price for them??

Da

Less
If they're the same as the normal one then yeah there about £20 each. Renault only.

Indeed, ktec do them too but when postage is added it's about the same price from dealer.

The rubber cannot be replaced, it's a whole new mount.

i asked the kwik fit guy is it just the rubber as i thought it would need the whole metal mount also and he said it was just the rubber! fooking cowboys!

Clio 200 FF
i have a pair of poly exhaust hangers (stronger than rubber) bought for a previous 206gti180 which i never fitted
£20 delivered :)

VX220 Turbo
i got some offcuts of silicone hose and forced them into the holes in the bracket untill it sat nicely i then got some more offcuts of hose and wraped them around the mount to stop theother bits falling out 80mm i/d works perfectly and doesnt slip off