ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWS Cliosport Rows (56k)

Suzuki SV650

Thats a wicked bunch of pictures!! shame youve broke the thread :p and my car isnt on there *tut*

dk

911 GTS Cab

i wish i could edit this to make it easier to see but unfortunately unless you have a REALLY wide screen monitor (like several feet wide) i dont think there is anything I can do, really well done though!

you could edit it with links instead of posting the pictures?

then the forum wount be out of line.

Great pics tho... HUGE turnout, and more turned up after those pics were taken

A fair bit of car sharing took place too... so there were actually lots more members than cars. My car wasnt there for a start.

Lee

BMW M2C

Great pics.

There were even more cars parked up the top and a few more further down the hill. :D

Ziel Nurburgring

Well done to Pootle, really did well getting everyone in. Shame We didnt manage to get everyone to park in the same place and were a bit all over the place.

Great pictures, they are great

'18 Megane dci

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 12 September 2005

Great pics.

There were even more cars parked up the top and a few more further down the hill. :D
Cheers, theres a few more on the video (61mb) but im looking for somebody that can be very very nice and host it for me! :D

dk

911 GTS Cab

now thats what im talking about!

The only thing that concerns me is that those people look familiar in the first pic, deja vue?