ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S.Wales Karting meet...

ITB'd 182...
Big shout to all that attended! As this was my first organised meet as Rep i was hoping it was going to be a good one and it was better than i could of imagined!

Karting was so close in places!

In the end it was a battle between Burp and Tony but i will let the podium pic tell that story ;)

Post any pics up anyone got. Cheers guys :D

sw-karting-003.jpg

sw-karting-004.jpg

sw-karting-005.jpg

sw-karting-006.jpg

sw-karting-008.jpg

sw-karting-009.jpg

sw-karting-010.jpg

sw-karting-011.jpg

sw-karting-013.jpg

sw-karting-012.jpg

And the podium finish :rolleyes:

sw-karting-015.jpg

Cheers guys :D

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol, I'm just waiting for Christopher's input in this thread tbh! Will have to have another big karting meet in the summer or something.

Glad all the planning paid off anyway Guppy, looks like a good turnout?

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Well done Gup, was a really good turnout and the racing looked uber close in places.

Will stay and drive next time, fo' sure.

Renaultsport Clio 182
cracking day lads fair play - i'm aching like a b@stard this morning though!! bruises round my ribs from the seat.

do i get a prize for the dirtyest car? lol

ITB'd 182...
Well done Gup, was a really good turnout and the racing looked uber close in places.

Will stay and drive next time, fo' sure.

It was close in places! very close!

You should of karted though! Was awesome!!

cracking day lads fair play - i'm aching like a b@stard this morning though!! bruises round my ribs from the seat.

do i get a prize for the dirtyest car? lol

Glad you enjoyed!

I got a feeling your not the only one aching! My back and my knee cap are bruised to hell :dapprove:

ITB'd 182...
^ Y yes!

Should of come down matey! Thort with it being late you would of finished work

Owen

ClioSport Admin
To be honest I had hoped that Guppy would snatch victory....

The sight of his feet dancing on the pedals coming round the corner had me in stiches.

Accelerator, brake, acc, br,br,br,acc.......

ITB'd 182...

The sight of his feet dancing on the pedals coming round the corner had me in stiches.

LOL :eek:

You should see me on the dance floor tbh...

182cup & 172 racecar

I had him covered,it was only a matter of time.;)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I had him covered,it was only a matter of time.;)

Fair play Tony, your pretty handy with a cart and I was loving the red gloves.:rasp:

Was interesting watching how you looked slower than the others in some of the corners but then had the fastest lap times. Smooth and steady = fast.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Yeh, that clio is the greatest piece of automotive machinery ever produced, its a RB182 aint it?
I havent spoken to Huw in years, long gone are the days of hanging out on the kingsway behind pizza hut. :(

^^ Edited for accuracy

It's a remapped 330D mate

ITB'd 182...
Bet that shifts!

He gonna give me discount on detailing?

Mates rates? He does realise i am Happy Feet doesnt he? ;)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Bet that shifts!

He gonna give me discount on detailing?

Mates rates? He does realise i am Happy Feet doesnt he? ;)

Lol, i'm sure if you sent him some arty shots of you in just that bennie hat of yours then he'd do it for practically nothing.:quiet:

clio 182
cant belive i didnt have a prize for most times spinning out!! couldnt master the u bend under the bridge for love or money, wicked laugh though getting the back end out!!! mr hunter is rite good driver!!! fair play, my buddy came 3rd to jammy fcuk

proton compact 1.3 GLi
battered and bruised but good fun ... couldnt even hold my pint last night my arms and hands feel broken.

shame i cant drive for s**t though ... now time for the excuses ... (fat usless tired and the power was just too much for me to handle :p)

shall be keeping an eye out for the next meet!

lol! Fair play to your driving though!
My right ass cheek is a bit battered, mainly from that bloody bowl-like left corner! God that was painful each time!