ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat Nav Dash Problem

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

hey

been trying for ages to get one of these so i can mount my screen

mike172sport did it with a bit of trouble and everyone else seems to be having the same trouble if not more!! :mad:

problem is the first code mike gave out was for the standard dash for around £180

then he gave out the 2nd code:82 00 295 832 at £231

when i went to renault to order the part i gave the code to the parts guy, typed it in and the computor went straight back to the original code

it was superseeded so wot does that mean? can i not get the sat nav dash anymore???

we did find something to do with the dash called "level 3" and had something with sat nav to do with it.... would that be it?

thanks for all your help!

Volvo S60 T5

That is the number got another dash (which Im sure you will see pics of tommorow;)) , the dash was ordered less than 2 weeks ago with that number.

Oh and yes it is level 3 nav.

Try another dealer.

If the worst happens PM me.

[Edited by Mike172sport on 27 April 2005 at 8:20pm]

Volvo S60 T5

Oh and tell him to put that number directly into the Renault Network parts ordering system, rather than using Dialogys.