ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxo vts insurance

Titanium 182
After having constantly high insurance quotes on faster cars for ages iv just been to admiral for a quote on a saxo vts

it quoted me near to £3k
I added my mum my dad and my grandad as named drivers and with the 10 month accelarator policy it comes to £1754.88

that seems pretty damn good to me :D im only 18 and i passed my test in september although i insured a car since i turned 17 as a learner so i have a years no claims, is the insurance on a 106 gti and saxo vts the same ? as i prefer the GTIs but tbph i wouldnt be that particular given the choice :rasp:

:approve:

Titanium 182
considering i paid £1470 for 1 years insurance on a 1.1 litre peugeot 106 3rd party fire and theft yes !

Megane 225 Cup | 106 GTi
Don't forget that quote is if you pay it in 1 lump

Pay by installments and you'l be looking closer to £1600 for the GTi probably

the more people you add on doesnt make it cheaper.

You just having ur mum and dad on would probably bring it down a little more, as dont forget your paying for 4 people to be insured, that would cost more than just 2.

I just rang to change mine to the clio and asked them for ya while i was on the phone. Im with flux.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I would've thought the more people you add the more expensive it gets, coz theres more people to insure

Chelsea tractor
I would've thought the more people you add the more expensive it gets, coz theres more people to insure

When you are a young driver, the less likely you are to drive it, the lower the risk. If an older and more experienced driver is likely to also be driving it (irrespective of whether they actually do), the overall risk will obviously be lower. Hence the lower premium.

Clio 182.
try flux.

When you ring them, say you have been quoted £1600 and they will do there best to beat any quote to get you on board.

Worth a go, worked for me :)

They couldnt get anywhere near the price greenlight gave me. Or even my renewal from admiral.