ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion RS192 adjustment issues.

FF Titanium 182
Fitted my scorpion system on Friday and has taken me the Friday night and today to try and adjust the back boxes to look as straight as possible, the thing is when the cars warm and I've given it a bit of stick the exhaust completely moves again and sometimes is knocking off the bumper which I do not want! Anyone have anyway of stopping this? Do I need to uprate the exhaust mounts and rubbers. All input would be helpful. Cheers

BG182ff,explod Focus
Go to Google maps and find some wide open empty land nearby.
Make a note of its location as you will be driving there on a regular basis to scream your lungs out in frustration.

Acquire plenty of washers to use as spacers between the hanger and its bracket.
Remove all exhaust hangers and use jacks/blocks/whatever to support the exhaust from below as you position the exhaust where you want it.
Use the washers to space out the hangers from their brackets so that they JUST lift the exhaust off of the jacks.
Tighten everything back up and start your car.
Wait until the exhaust has got up to temperature.
Sit cross legged behind the car, gently rocking to and fro with a tear rolling down your cheek as your exhaust has moved an inch to the left and half an inch up. :banghead: