ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish lot, powdecoating group buy on D.W......

Flame Red Delight
As mentioned to a few of the lads last night, Chameleon are running a group buy over on Detailing world. The service they are offering is a 1 day service (drop off by 9am and will be done by 4-5pm). This is for full refurb, curbing removed and striped back and then powdercoated. The group buy is placed here:
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=213616&page=5

They do a variety of colours and they are offering it for £160 including them removing the tyres, powdercoating and then putting the tyres back on and balancing. Absolute bargain, they have a very good rep over on detailing world and a few lads on here recommend them also.

Get your names down, any questions and i will try and help. The are based 10 mins walk away from xscape at braehead i have been told.

Callum

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
They're work is second to none - i'd say better than Powder-Tec who are atleast £100 dearer.

Callum, my old mans looking to get his done, can you get me a place? x

koi

Audi S1
They're work is second to none - i'd say better than Powder-Tec who are atleast £100 dearer.

Callum, my old mans looking to get his done, can you get me a place? x

You on dw? Just put your name on the list then phone up to book/pay a £30 deposit

Flame Red Delight
Detailing world? Nein!

ill put your name up mate, but you will need to sign up for when you are phoning to confirm as they ask you for your username. The process takes around 5 mins mate and you dont need to pay any money for it. Then you secure with a £30 deposit and phone up and organise a date to fit around yourself. There work appears to be brilliant from the work i have seen so far, they also are open saturdays for use full timers.

koi

Audi S1
Can you drop the car off and leave all day as I don't Have a spare full set

I was going to just drop the wheels off but the woman said the deal was for leaving the car with them for the day, seemed a bit strange as it would be more work for them

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I was going to just drop the wheels off but the woman said the deal was for leaving the car with them for the day, seemed a bit strange as it would be more work for them

The car goes up on axle stands, i seen 3 Golfs sitting outside it the last time i passed all on stands!

Flame Red Delight
Few folk Signed up now, guy on DW doesn't reckon it will last longer than end of the month since after all it is a group buy. Standard price is in the region of £220 normal so a cracking saving. Be quick I would say.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Dont think its a group buy as such as I just went in to enquire about a price and they offered it to me.

You can see where they make their savings though. Not in the quality of their work but the setup in general.

225 Cup & Williams
Dont think its a group buy as such as I just went in to enquire about a price and they offered it to me.

You can see where they make their savings though. Not in the quality of their work but the setup in general.

As long as they make a good job of mine I'm not bothered.

koi

Audi S1
Had mine done today, here's a few pics seeing as how noone else has put any up.

There was minor kerbing and this has been fixed, the finish here is titanium with the sparkle laquer.

5728013968_bfa47ba6fd_z.png

5728008846_a09be39e32_z.png

Sadly noticed I had a puncture 10 mins down the road and all the garages were shut so I've had to abandon my car up in Glasgow as stupid Clio doesn't have any spare wheel :mad: