ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish PH's meet (with a few clios)

Bumblebee
Well I only got to knockhill about one as the shifts f**k up my sleep and i slept in. Anyway, when i got there the track action was over but there were still a fair few beautiful pieces of machinery floating around ( and a few Rs's);)

We didnt hang around for long as the temp was only 3degrees, however the typical Knockhill wind chill of -15 was ever present:rolleyes:

We went 3 miles down the road to a cafe and started to have a chat. Ended up talking to a young guy Graham from Aberdeen with a TVR t350, who kindly took me out for a spin. And spin this thing did, in every gear. Yes it was typical TVR build quailty, and the ride was quite harsh but the sweet sweet sound was immense. And boy did this thing go - 95 in secong, 135 in third. :D

Anyway, some very quick pics as i couldn't be arsed standing about for any longer than a second.

100_1856.jpg

100_1857.jpg

100_1863.jpg

tvr.jpg

100_1865.jpg

100_1864.jpg

100_1866.jpg

100_1867.jpg

100_1869.jpg

100_1870.jpg

100_1873.jpg

100_1876.jpg

Last edited:
  Exige S1 + Honda S1
my brother was there getting his tyres changed in a bright yellow exige. He said he saw a 197 going round track?

coilovers or nothing it'd be.

Good man. Mine looks positively decked in contrast to standard, despite it being at a so-called "gay" height for coilovers lol.

That was the best collection of cars I've seen on track at Knockhill ever. That Ultima made a noise that eclipsed even the TVR - but both lovely cars (and the Ultima owner's offered me a passenger ride whenever I want :D). Here's some pics I took with my crappy compact camera - seeing some of the pics taken by others posted on the PH forum makes me want a D-SLR even more.

All my pics HERE

Pic2.gif

Pic5.gif

Pic9.gif

Pic10.gif

Pic14.gif

Pic16.gif

Pic17.gif