ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seat dilemma

Clown Car
I am looking for some new front reclining seats to replace the standard 182 FF seats as i find myself sliding about in them (even with my fat ass) during some enthusiastic driving.

The obvious choice is the Recaro Trendline, when i tried the seats out before i felt they held my thighs/knees in ok, but the side bolsters did not seem big enough, so the upper body may still move around a bit, some Trendline owners seem to agree with that aswell.

I like the look of the Recaro Sporster CS but i just think the price would make them prohibitive to fit.

So has anyone got any seat recommendations or know of any good motorsport shops in the west midlands that have a good stock of seats i can try, such as Momo, Sparco, Cobra, Corbeau, Recaro etc.

I like the look of the Cobra misano's, Corbeau Carrera & Boss, Sparco Milano & Monza, Momo RS2 GT, Konig K5000.

Clio V6 Mk2 255
The Momo RS2 seats are great, have (had) em in my V6.

I also fitted a Recaro Trendline from a Honda as a comparison (in fact fitted the Recaro today using the OEM drivers side subframe).

First impressions are that Momo seems to hug you better than the Recaro but the Recaro looks better.

Here are a couple of pics ...

Out ...

recaros5.jpg

In ...

recaros6.jpg

Martin