ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Server/uploading help :( :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I am basically trying to upload a website i have made (I used Iweb). After using iwebs built in ftp uploader it said upload failed, check settings. Did a google and it turns out iweb isn't that good at uploading to a windows server or something like that... dunno?

Anyway, I saved my website to a folder and downloaded an ftp uploader. The on i chose was easy iweb publisher.

I typed in all the details correct, my ftp name/password/username and its still saying fail :( I Really dont know what im doing at all...

Iv been looking at the control panel/admin area for my site and its just so confusing.

Can someone help me?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Does your FTP account have all permissions ? You sometimes have to set this inside your hosting cpanel.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Right, I have uploaded my files to a folder (folder is called httpdocs)... There currently doing.

Is this the folder for the website? EG what is in there, will it be displayed on lukebroad.com (lame site name i know but i couldn't think of one)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Also, i have found out how i upload stuff to the FTP thing, how do i take stuff down off of it?