ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sexy Clio Babes

320d M Sport

theres a real tidy blonde girl who drives a silver 1.2 near me, hardly ever see here anymore.

only other manc chick i know is kelly, whos pretty tidy too!

wit woo

Over 1000 views of this topic!

Let this be a lesson to you. If you wanna get your post noticed, put the words "sexy" or "babes" into the title - 2 days later, 1000 views!!

Quote: Originally posted by Squirt 172 on 04 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Clio1400 on 04 April 2004

Hardly see any girls in Clios, when I do theyre normally 35++

Ouch...I am hurt now...I am 36 & aint no old bat yet...well I dont think so anyway.
LOL!!! Im 34, do I still count?? ;)

Oh, my little sis is 21 and she drives a Cup :cool:

Ph1

Wow weve got two ladys one of 34 and one of 36 driving Clios so who can be crowned the oldest woman Clio driver on this site......what a accolade to behold surely ;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Quote: Originally posted by Rallye-Joe on 06 April 2004

i think we should do a "sexy cliosport birds" calender? lol
I like this idea. Any girls interested in a photo shoot please PM me ;)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 07 April 2004

dont send any pics to jas hell just do perverse things with them
Yer true,

forward them all onto me then ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Andyman on 06 April 2004

Wow weve got two ladys one of 34 and one of 36 driving Clios so who can be crowned the oldest woman Clio driver on this site......what a accolade to behold surely ;)

Grrrrr :mad: ;) :confused:

I will be page 3 in the calender please...

sell them at all the shows aswell! but it would have to b 2005 unless there are a few mingers and they can be put as jan, feb, march and april! that way no one sees them lol