ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She went down on me! (lots of pics)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Thanks for the views/comments folks :)
The shots were taken at Paranaur Forest - outside Dungannon

DSC00591.jpg

Finally got the PC to it :) could be a deeper shine though

172 coming soon
Il leave mine off with ya for a polish, then the 3 of us can go for some nice pics :D lol

Looks well lad, as i already told ya.. Keep her that way

@Clio_Styling - Will yous be going to this Irish Renault meet thing? cos i wana see that thing

"Navy" N17 TWO
Thanks for all the com & crit; both welcome but I'm happy with everything :approve:

Just wait til I get my hands on that rattle:mad: :clown:

insignia
THIS COMMENT IS NOT TO SOUND OFFENSIVE. Good pictures. But it looks cheap & tacky and I would get a great thrill zipping past in my clio 172 to show you how a car shoud look without trying too hard.

"Navy" N17 TWO
182 sport said:
THIS COMMENT IS NOT TO SOUND OFFENSIVE EITHER

Although I appreciate pos/neg comments that was just asking for a bit of notice
It just sounds to me like a typical boy racer statement (the posh poser type who break the law just to prove themselves :dead: )
Please tell us you aren't in that category

But before this thread rolls down a hill with the handbrake off I'll say this;
It's not a wannabe car! :cool:
Badges & stickers are advertising the site - I am the rep for here after all :approve:

DSCF2103.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
It's official that I wont be able to make FCS this year due to overlapping plans

The car was filthy in that pic dutty ^ :eek: