ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shedmotorsport BTB Exhaust 182 Vid

R56 JCW
After a long time waiting, finally went and picked it up on Saturday from makavelli, so headed off to Jords (f0xy's) to get it fitted

Unfortunately, didnt have a camera to get some pics while fitting but got a few on the camera fone

DSC00093.jpg

After alot of debating we finally got it on, this is what I got when i said thanks :dapprove:

DSC00094.jpg

Anyway the car is on with a Yozza Decat and a ITG Panel Filter

http://www.vimeo.com/2337364

Blk/Gold 182 FF
awsome!!! love the fact if lights come, just turn it off and then off goes the 'service' lights lol lush sound though!! makes me want one even more now :( lol

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Sounds nice that. Am i seeing things or is the boot open when you do the first drive by on the video?:S

R56 JCW
Yes the boot was open, the main culprit is Mr Christopher Turner, "open ya boot and try it" but it does sound nice. Immi, new fone dont have ya number in it :(

Clio 182
If you have uprated breaks then these lights sometimes come on. Othere than that your rear pads need changing. Mine come on just cut the ignition and they will go ;). It will have a couple more thousand left in them yet. It was roughly the same milage mine started doing it.

R56 JCW
If you have uprated breaks then these lights sometimes come on. Othere than that your rear pads need changing. Mine come on just cut the ignition and they will go ;). It will have a couple more thousand left in them yet. It was roughly the same milage mine started doing it.

Ye the rears are on the way out, i get jst the serv light and the traction light on when i turn ovr the car sometimes, this cause it??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sounded good! I still think the H&S is the nicest zorst i've ever heard on a 182.

BTB are top top stuff tho! Fookin Expensive!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Sounded good! I still think the H&S is the nicest zorst i've ever heard on a 182.

BTB are top top stuff tho! Fookin Expensive!
They are very nice, lad I know had one on a RB, bought in the group buy yrs ago. Well built too.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Sounds good does it pull any better / smoother ?

Lots of limiter bounce going on that night lol Brap Brap!1