ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shorter exhaust pipe

Should i leave it as it is -
IMG_1218.jpg
http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp31/GTBen/IMG_1218.jpg

Or get it chopped a little shorter like below
IMG_1218copy.jpg

Comments and opinions.

If a mod could set up a poll for me with the two options please.

thanks

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Shorter BUT it will make it more noisey in the cabin I should think.

rps13
f**k that leave it long,

looks slagish at the moment all bronze and long.

these fools dont understand linge!!!!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Could you not shorten,raise then pop into power flow or some thing for a nice tip? I know there a hardcore system but yozza managed to make there's look smart enough

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Doesnt need another tip. Its cup racer style..... Think its the system that needs shortening, not the tail pipe according to kev?

b/g 182, meg tourer
Doesnt need another tip. Its cup racer style..... Think its the system that needs shortening, not the tail pipe according to kev?

+1

the pipework further up needs shortning, not the tail pipe.

or slash cut the tail pipe??

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Take it to powerflow in crewe mate, they will remove the tail pipe, shorten it then reweld it back on:)

Don't have it cut you want it to say OMP!!

I wouldnt cost more than £40 either, they removed my center section and replaced it with a straight through pipe and fitted it to the car for £103:cool:

Get it done Ben;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I recon you can pinch 10mm off the centre section!!!

I had to cut off 10mm from centre section my Magnex fitted to the cup a few years ago!!! Hacksaw ftw!!!

Fitted 100% better then!!! Later banging on the rear beam!!

Bumder With A Buffer
Could you not shorten,raise then pop into power flow or some thing for a nice tip? I know there a hardcore system but yozza managed to make there's look smart enough

How a yozza looks..

Yozza2.jpg

Want it cut into the bumper ideally... i might do it one day