ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I buy this182

182 c/w both cup packs. In black with tints. 11.5k on the clock, 1st reg June04 but 2 owners, dealer for 1k & current lady owner (a mates ex so my mate can confirm the history 7 that the car is straight. Very clean, only mark is kerbing on 1 wheel :( Price 10k (neg down from 10.4k) Front tyres have 4mm left, rears have loads. Fed Optimax only.

Also, couple of q. Tyres, how much? When is the service due (mileage or months?) & how much is it?

Any other pointers much appreciated, need to say y/n by the w/end

cheers Simon

First service is 12k. And costs from £120-200 depending on where you go.

Tyres are about £95 each unfitted (iirc)

A bit pricey in my eyes, you can get brand new, 0k miles on the clock for £11.5k or there abouts.

But, that said. If you get new you will probably have to wait for ages, whereas you can get this straight away.

Shhh

I got a 04 Clio 182 with Both Cup packs for £10,400 from Reg Vardy on Christmas Eve. Had 11,800 on the clock so they threw in a free service and i nagged them too death until most faults were fixed ie wheel changed etc. Tyres can cost £130 each, as i needed 2 not so long ago.

Fuel is prob down too 28-30mpg with normal driving, tho slow 55mph driving gets you 36mpg ish tho you wont want too. I always find myself getting down too 24-25mpg..

Optimax / Normal Unleaded dont mean anything as dealers fill them up with any cheap fuel anyway...

cheers chaps, keep them coming.

was told service 18k? so I will chk tmrw & try & neg this & 2 tyres off the price. 11.5k new? best i can find with both cup packs & met is 12k, where was the 11.5k deal? I can live with 25mpg to be honest as I currently get 18-19:eek: (STI, which I am keeping as well:cool:, just trying to keep the miles offit a little (40k in 22 months)

Cheers Simon

no the service is deffo 12k or 2 years (the 18k is for non sport models)

ps i dont think you can get cupped 182s for 11.5, nearer 12k for uk car

Thats what I thought :) If I can get the service knocked off & maybe something towards the tyres I think that this is the best way to go as not too fussed over a brand new spanker if it is going to coxt me 2k more + a wait.

Simon

Right, have bought it, collecting a week on Sunday as it is in for the service next Thursday.

3 cars now + the misses, where to put them all:confused:

Simon