ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show Me You Door Bullets! [Black Gold]

Teg
Done a search and nothing came up similar to what I'm after so hopefully it's not a duplicate thread.

I've got a Black Gold 182 and I think I'm going to treat it to a Christmas present by getting some spray shack door bullets.. Only problem is I'm not sure what colours to get.

Anybody fancy posting some pictures?

Thanks

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Mine but on a standard car I would probably go for black with silver lettering.
bedford-june15-233_zpsrpevj9wz.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I did yes. Smoothed the bullets (although you can get smooth bullets off a lower model, which I didn't know at the time) the plastic primer, black gold paint then lacquer. Let dry the place stickers on, then few more coats of lacquer :)

182 Inferno
Mine are standard at present. My calipers are yellow, I've ordered a black and yellow gear knob and I wanna paint my 16v 2.0s yellow on the bullets.

If I can be arsed

Teg
Hmmm... Think I might have to buy a couple of pairs at this rate as there's a few styles I like.

The 182 has Anthracite Turinis... What about an Anthracite bullet with either Black or Silver '2.0 16V', so the black lettering ties in with the colour of the car or silver lettering so it ties in with the standard Renault badges?

Renault Clio DCI 65
I went stealthy on the Clio DCi
Were black with silver emblem, used thinners to remove the silver. Now all black.:tongueclosed:

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Does anyone offer this service of painting the door bullets with the stencil and lacquered I’ve the top?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Does anyone offer this service of painting the door bullets with the stencil and lacquered I’ve the top?
Sprayshack used to be the only ones doing the door bullets but stopped doing them about 5 years ago.
Haven't seen anybody since offering this kind of work.

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Sprayshack used to be the only ones doing the door bullets but stopped doing them about 5 years ago.
Haven't seen anybody since offering this kind of work.

Yes that’s who I used to use as he was only 10 miles away from where I live. But now I have no idea who offers a similar service.