ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show off your beading

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Illusion

ezyza6ap.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I never used anything but this before I got into detailing, the beading was awesome lolPW.jpg

Clio 172
It's not a Clio, or even a Renault. But what it is, is another frech hot hatch from the early 90's all beeding up!

image_zps88937225.jpg

image_zpsda907d62.jpg

image_zps8659381f.jpg

image_zpsd307ee2a.jpg

Jack

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Amberlamps, how dirty was the car when the photo was taken? Just washed and beading or sitting for a few days with settled dust?

looking at that, I'd imagine there is a fine layer of dust/dirt settled on the paint.

FF 182
I washed it on Sunday and it has been out and about since then. Was kinda disappointed when i seen it this morning :dead:.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I washed it on Sunday and it has been out and about since then. Was kinda disappointed when i seen it this morning :dead:.

This weekend our cars were covered in another fine layer of dust again. As soon as there's a substance to sit between your wax and the water the beading and sheeting will instantly be affected regardless of which wax or sealant. Give it a quick wash and see how it performs with clean paint. I'm sure it'll be back to what you'd expect

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
This weekend our cars were covered in another fine layer of dust again. As soon as there's a substance to sit between your wax and the water the beading and sheeting will instantly be affected regardless of which wax or sealant. Give it a quick wash and see how it performs with clean paint. I'm sure it'll be back to what you'd expect

Exactly what I was going to post. SV normally is really tight.

FF 182
Never thought of that tbh, that dust is a right pita! It'll have to wait for another wash though, well, till the weekend. I'll see what it looks like then.

Cheers.

Not a dig at any one but please post which product you've used if you're going to post a pic ?

There's some nice beading shots, some one might want to try your LSP products ?

Clio 172
Not a dig at any one but please post which product you've used if you're going to post a pic ?

There's some nice beading shots, some one might want to try your LSP products ?

-Washed with AutoGlym Shampoo and Conditioner
-Clayed with Megs quick detail and clay
-Second wash with AutoGylm Shampoo and Conditioner
-Dried with big blue towel
-Polished with AutoGlym SRP
-Glazed with Chemical Guys EZ Glaze
-Waxed with DoDo Juice Purple Haze

Morning Condensation.
WaxClio1_zps8ea700b8.jpg

WaxClio2_zps48c35e5b.jpg

Due to a recent incident where some prat has hit my rear bumper I will be ordering loads of correction stuff and give the car a full details with the DAS-6 to try and lift the scuffs out the bumper. Photos will follow! :)

Jack

Astra VXR NBG ED
Guys/Jay

Sent a sample of Obsession Wax | Bead Edition to sample and make a short video displaying it's water behavior. Please also bear in mind this was on a non-deconn'd 207, so I'm sure there would be an increase in structure with tar, fallout removal and claying process carried out.

Maybe worth a shot if some of you guys are planning on summer shows, not needing durability as by Jay's own admission this will last circa 2 weeks maximum with no polymers & all natural ingredients.

Best to full screen and up the resolution to 1080p ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD9bwcVWqUM

Same Video just for Vimeo users if any.

[video=vimeo;93003581]http://vimeo.com/93003581[/video]

http://vimeo.com/93003581

Some stills also :)

14000436524_42fa63bacc.jpg

IMG_0796 by Ben Grace, on Flickr

13996820472_680e471bc8.jpg

IMG_0793 by Ben Grace, on Flickr

14000025525_2e4e190d18.jpg

IMG_0791 by Ben Grace, on Flickr

14020053043_5a3f10d196.jpg