ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

side repeaters

I already have nice clear side repeaters instead of those fugly orange things, but my Phase 1 has them mounted on a 16v badge. What Id like ideally is to have them mounted on no badge at all, like my mates phase 2.(which has 16v in the bump strip - but I dont want that either)
How easy is it to swap the mounting for the light?
Is the hole in the front wing the same on all clios of that year and similar years?
ie. Is the mounting point the same and the rest of the badge simply stuck on?

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

As far as I know, its just the same sort of fitting as a normal side repeater although Im not 100%. I think you have to use a screwdriver to get the badge itself off so be careful!!!

Rick

if u wanna get the badge off firstly remove the indicator thats in there. Once youve done that, pour boiling water over the 16valve badge and the adheasive behind it will begin to soften and the badge will curl away from the bodywork. Pull it away completely gently and then clean the remaining adheasive off with T-cut and autoglym tar remover. Job done I then mounted my indicator flush to the bodywork but you can order the smooth plastic cup in sits in on the phase 2s from renault if u wanna

hope this helps,

David