ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sigma 10-20mm Canon fit best price

VaVa
Where's the cheapest place to get one from?

Cheapest I can find is £280. Got a bonus coming from work and once I've paid off my summer holiday I should have about £300 left. I was hoping to get the lens and a suitable CPL for under the £300 mark!

A4 Avant
I think my circular polariser for my Sigma 10-22 cost £65, that was from Jessops though for a hoya one.

VaVa
Found it for £209.99 + £40 p&p on eBay. Bit dubious about ordeering form Hong Kong, although it's a power seller.

In fact thinking about it I bought my 50mm from HK.... Hmmmm.

A4 Avant
I found a website ages ago that compared a jessops filter to a hoya and the difference was noticeable in most photos.

I guess you do get what you pay for.

I've seen some cheap deals from HK, but I'm dubious about being conned and the quality of what i'll be getting.

^^ yep, made sure it was a power seller and they sent me the tracking number within a few hours!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
just remember that a non uk lens with not have the same warrenty as one bought here.

VaVa
Didn't realsie that Ian, ta.

It says on the ebay page that it comes with a 1 year international warranty card. I guess the international warranty doesn't cover the same as a UK one?

Cupra
and there are reports of some of the sigmas having problems. If I bought one, I would want the dealer close by for any exchanges.... just for peace of mind.

VaVa
Yeah it's a fair shout is that. Lot to be said for paying an extra few quid to get it local I guess. Hmmmmm.

Cheers for the help anyway my niggas.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
there do seem to be a few with a soft focus issue on the left hand side. If you do get one of those you don't want to have to ship it back to japan

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
if u go through ebay look for a company called digital rev... they are really good....

i got my sigma 10-20 for 175 but thats trade lol.... i got my cpl for it from jessops with my stepbrothers staff discount it came to 14 quid :p

B

Brown.

I always get my photo Equipment from HK.....never have any bother,,,and if the import duty should arise the seller agrees to pay :) ya cant loose