ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172, black alloys, 182 exhaust tesco chineham/Basingstoke roundabout 5:25pm

Clio RS 197
Hi

I saw a clio sport 172 with black alloys, and what looked like a stainless steel 182 exhaust on it.

I was in my Albi 197 2 cars behind in the other lane. I was hoping my lane of traffic would hurry up so I could get alongside you lol, but you cut off to chineham before I went down to crossroads.

Hope to see you at the meet at Longbridge mill on 19th Oct mate. :)

182 Trophy #333
Re: Silver 172, black alloys, 182 exhaust tesco chineham/Basingstoke roundabout 5:25p

im sure i saw this one a few days ago, wasnt sure it was a sport or not, couldnt get a close enough look!

Clio RS 197
Re: Silver 172, black alloys, 182 exhaust tesco chineham/Basingstoke roundabout 5:25p

im sure i saw this one a few days ago, wasnt sure it was a sport or not, couldnt get a close enough look!

Hi Mate,

Going by the exhaust, I think the guy has a silver clio sport 172 but he has fitted a custom 182 stainless steel Milltek exhaust on it by the looks of it today.