ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172, Corby, yesterday (21-05)

07 Campus Sport 1.2
Was parked up outside a house on Pascal Close round the corner from my house, not seen it there before. Noticed some ClioSport.net stickers in the windows. Someone on here im gussing!

Clio 197
that would be me :D
I was at my friends house.
I seen your car too, at asda yesterday, i was parked next to you :D is it your car with purple wheels?

07 Campus Sport 1.2
Yupp that's mine, parked at the back of work cuz Asda car park was packed. I work in pets at home.

Clio 197
ahh thats cool, i worked as a delivery driver for asda... handed my resignation in yesterday for my new job. i did think you must work around there, because i parked up, worked my shift, went to go home and your car was still there. i seen the cliosport sticker in the window too, its nice to know someone around the same area as you :D ... are you going fcs in 2 weeks?

Clio 197
yeah, i'll be going a little bit early :D taking my 6 year old nephew too and introducing him into the world of cars lol i never got to go last year as i was on holiday, so i'm really looking forward to it :D

07 Campus Sport 1.2
That's weird, I was on holiday last year too with the now ex misses, was really gutted, she booked the holiday over it I swear lol

Clio 197
Ahaha, i wish i'd of known earlier in the year when not to book my holiday lol.

I was gutted but it was a nice holiday aha

07 Campus Sport 1.2
Definately not missing it this year so that's ok! We'll have to arrange a little meet or something locally, I know another guy off if here who lives in Corby, just need to hunt down the rest, there's a few sports going round

Clio 197
I agree with the corby meet, would be cool.... i know a guy called stevie who has a clio around the corner from me, so ill get him out too... ill keep an eye out for everyone, saxon way is around the corner from my best mate so ill keep an eye out for you there too :D I work near kingsway tyres.

:D

Clio 1.5 DCI
Get a Corby meet going that would be quality. I live in Kettering so its only up the road. Lets get on it.

07 Campus Sport 1.2
ill get something organised for before FCS maybe? if we pick a good evening we could get some pictures of the cars, and go for a little drive somewhere?

Clio 1.5 DCI
sounds like a good idea mate, what time is everyone leaving for FCS?

why not get a little convoy, meeting in asda car park or something, few pics and maybe a maccyd's brekkie ;) and then go on from there?

07 Campus Sport 1.2
im at FCS from 7 setting up with a few other guys from here so a little meet before it is a no no for me :(
when is best for you guys for a little meet sometime between now and FCS then?

Clio 1.5 DCI
whenever really mate, an evening i suppose would be better as i have work, but let me know and i can be there :)