ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 182 cup, black country route 2:45pm

Focus RS mk1
Had new style renault sport badge, tcr sticker and what i think was a yozza exhaust, looked cool sounded awesome. Gave me thumbs up too

that was me lol:clap: no yozza though ,k-tec ultra system.

i doesn't go to bad considering i had 2 passengers half a back seat and a full boot of shopping;)

you're clio looks stunning lovely colour too!!

Focus RS mk1
Yeh did lol, i didnt think u wud hav been up for more of a play having passengers so maybe next time ;-) cheers bud needs a damn good clean tho

Yeh did lol, i didnt think u wud hav been up for more of a play having passengers so maybe next time ;-) cheers bud needs a damn good clean tho

clean it?? it looked gleaming! you should have come along yesterday to the rolling road meet great day out mine made 160.8bhp which isn't too bad for its age and also a dodgy spark plug which cost a few bhp. they only came out the factory with 176bhp iirc.

get yourself along to the next meet;)

Focus RS mk1
Yeh i got a pm from davo172 about it but i did santa pod last weekend and g/fs bday tomorrow so im feeling the strain money wise lol. Mainly brake dust and melted rubber up the doors thats letting it down :-( yeh not a bad result that considering, slap a set of 428 cat cams in it and a map and i promise u will not b dissapointed,with ure spark plug problem sorted you should see 190bhp, when is the next meet?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Yeh i got a pm from davo172 about it but i did santa pod last weekend and g/fs bday tomorrow so im feeling the strain money wise lol. Mainly brake dust and melted rubber up the doors thats letting it down :-( yeh not a bad result that considering, slap a set of 428 cat cams in it and a map and i promise u will not b dissapointed,with ure spark plug problem sorted you should see 190bhp, when is the next meet?

What time did you get Rob?

Focus RS mk1
Lol u had to ask didnt ya. .......:-( 15.3, was hoping for better but given its weight i guess its not too bad, my old 172 did a 14.5 so maybe i was just hoping my new car wudnt b much slower

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
That's my quickest ever time 15.3 so I can't say anything lol
14.5 is VERY impressive time for a 172 despite some of the bo**ocks you read on here about what time a 172 should run :) what was your terminal 91 ?

Focus RS mk1
Terminal was 89mph in the 197, my old 172 was running cams, decat and a map tho around 190bhp so not exactly standard, but 15.1 - 15.3 for standard 172 is about right. Everytime ive been there ive never seen a 172 in the 14s but there are alot of ppl who tell porkies! Terminal in my 172 was 94mph