ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver cup

M2 Competition
Lol, i know that you're a fussy bugger mate hence me thinking it might not have been as bad as you made out. Im tempted to blat up tomorrow during the day and have a look, will wing you a text if i do...

Yeah man fire me a text if you do. I'm at the surrey rr day tomorrow so I won't be around though, if I could have looked at it again for you I would have.

172 Race Car
Not sure on the price but there is one for sale in a garage near me. (Cheltenham) Racecourse cars they are called.

They always have an RS or two on there forcourt, think they have a blue one currently too

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Still no joy pep? thought you would be back in one now, must be killing you driving round in the smart lol

Why you so set on delaer? you'll save £1k ATLEAST private :cool:

Best of luck finding one mate :)

James

M2 Competition
Not sure on the price but there is one for sale in a garage near me. (Cheltenham) Racecourse cars they are called.

They always have an RS or two on there forcourt, think they have a blue one currently too

http://www.racecoursecars.co.uk/used-sports-cars-1924_Renault-Clio-Renaultsport-172-Cup.htm

£6.5k at 48k miles!

Still no joy pep? thought you would be back in one now, must be killing you driving round in the smart lol

Why you so set on delaer? you'll save £1k ATLEAST private :cool:

I understand will save a bit of money selling and then buying private, but need a car for work... wont have much time to sell one, let alone travel up and down the country carless looking for one mate.

M2 Competition
Ha ha!

Drove it back from wales today in the sun, a steady 19 deg showing on the climate screen, was lush.

Family Bus
About time tbqfh. Thank god the tic tac has left the building!!

Well done hon!! Top marks!!!

:D

BMW E46 330i Touring
Pansy.... I've driven over 7hours of motorway over the weekend and didn't even have the fans on.

Nice one though ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, yeah I know, I do miss it when I get in the cold car at half 7 in the morning and have to wait minutes before I can see out the windscreen to drive...

Golf R soon...
I only read the beginning and the end of this thread but I think I can tell by your avatar you bought the cup! Congrats!

Welcome back to Renault ownership ;)