ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simota Carbon Aero Form Ind. Kit 172/182

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ive got one of those on the car and its ridiculously loud, half the reason I bought it I guess

think its getting the better of me though, might decide to take it off and sell it any takers, its in good condition on done circa 500miles offers lol

sorry for hijacking this post !

should add this is a high quality product :D

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
ralph wiggum said:
Ive got one of those on the car and its ridiculously loud, half the reason I bought it I guess

think its getting the better of me though, might decide to take it off and sell it any takers, its in good condition on done circa 500miles offers lol

I will have it off you!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
ralph wiggum said:

How did you find the fit on your car? We were sent one to test and the fit was terrible.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Liquid R27 067/500
Isn't this meant to be my post about what im selling on ebay!!??? lol

Fit is perfect, slides into existing plastic elbow and bolts via bracket to brace on right.

Simple! maybe a rogue on you got??? :S