ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sky question

transit connect
i am looking into getting sky @ home with the free broadband....but we r thinking of moving and was wondering if i took out a new contract with sky then moved house what would happen???would they refit dish at new address for free or would there be a charge.cant find much info on sky site...does anybody know ???

cheers

DaveLiquid182

ClioSport Club Member
  Mercedes AMG GLE 53
I think it is something like £60. You take your box with you. They come out and fit a new dish to your new house.

FF 182 w/cup packs
it cost me £40 to move my sky, but phone them before you move as they went mental at me for changing my address and the asking them to come out to move, it really confused them.

It's £40 when changing address. You keep your Digibox and Sky will come round and put up a new dish if needed or just connect up an existing one if it is present.