ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slammed ph1 172 in Kingston Renault (pic included)

Black Gold Trophy
Nice car, was turning around in Reevethorpes car park!
DSC00503.jpg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Must be, only way you can get a PH1 172 in green, that dealership is f**king useless, i go to kingston college accross the road so thought hey thats handy i can get my parts.... no chance....

Jack what you doing in kingston, surely you got a more local dealer lol

Black Gold Trophy
Ah mate never seen you in Kingston! I live in kingston during the week, at uni up here!... In my final year ;)
You're right though they are f*cking useless! Well they never used to be! Managed to get them to sell me a set of turinis and my splitter at trade price!
Bought my 182 off their forecourt aswell! Used to hate french cars, test drove the 182 one afternoon when I was bored at uni, bought it a week later! lol!

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
we do all their MOT's at the place i work at in new malden, i pick cars up from there all the time. aint seen that exclusive before though

Static Low
TBQH the driver looks like he is trying to pull out of the garage! could quiet easily of been any of us "trying to look bad" bloody hell[/quote]

Ok, cool yourself.

1.8 Civic EX
has that place actually put thier parts ordering computer on the service and parts desk yet?

was in there a while back with Mike for a few bits and the bloke kept walking out back every 5 mins to check the computer...why they can't have it at the desk I don't know! lol

Black Gold Trophy
not exactly slammed.

Driver thinks hes baaaaaad
well tyres are well in the arches!...
Dont know about him thinking hes bad, in all fairness he is bad blud! lol!

Ryan - Yeah mate they used to have the computer by the desk and a fat bloke used to work there and he was fairly alright.
Now they have some black bloke working parts and aside from the fact he's a useless c*nt and you have to repeat everything 3 times (at least) to him, it is f*cking irritating watching him walk back and fourth to the counter! :mad:

White clique
well blud, look @ all da b**ches checkin him out innit... you get me?

those bitches are gushing over his car! Its a very nice one, i dont usually rate the early 172s but that looks good.

This aint no beauty parade you lot! I'm sure if he knew he was going to be on camera he would have donned his sharpest suit.

Black Gold Trophy
This aint no beauty parade you lot! I'm sure if he knew he was going to be on camera he would have donned his sharpest suit.

Dunno what you mean Alan, da brere looks bad to da bone innit! lol!

Nah in all fairness I thought he looked alright.... I bet people would have some things to say about me if someone posted up a picture of me cruzin 4 b1tches! lol

White clique
he REALLY reminds me of someone famous..... can't think of who it is - i think it could be someone from Corrie / a soap or something, either way he's a typcast scrote from wherever i have seen him... maybe someone from Goldie looking chain or something?!?!

It'll come to me in a minute.

If he ever boy races me, i'll be straight back on this thread to call him a chav!

Black Gold Trophy
"boy races" you???

poor lad, this guy is never gonna own up to being spotted... amount of stick he has got on here already! lol!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Some harsh comments on here, lol. He's just checking for oncoming cars before pulling into the main road. Standard.

A Flamin' Red one
Dunno what you mean Alan, da brere looks bad to da bone innit! lol!

Nah in all fairness I thought he looked alright.... I bet people would have some things to say about me if someone posted up a picture of me cruzin 4 b1tches! lol

You drive slowly enough ;)

Stripped, caged Ph1
Wowwwww, thats alot of abuse from so called fellow 'car enthusiasts'
personally i think my car looks nice and yeah it is a 172 exclusive, and yeah im not famous im not from east enders....but was blatantly 'cruising for bitches' not just checking for on coming traffic:rasp:

Black 172 PH2
Wowwwww, thats alot of abuse from so called fellow 'car enthusiasts'
personally i think my car looks nice and yeah it is a 172 exclusive, and yeah im not famous im not from east enders....but was blatantly 'cruising for bitches' not just checking for on coming traffic:rasp:

Reading through this thread i really didnt expect the owner to post after being stereotyped so much from one picture.
Good to see you posted mate.
But can you lose the bad man attitude please :rasp:

.. and renault still didnt fix his broken suspension!

Looks broken to me or he's carrying 2 hundredweight of cement in his boot.

Black Gold Trophy
how brilliant! The owner responded! I'm glad to see you're on here mate.

:MODS - sorry to dig up an old thread: