ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sleepy's Pearl Black Clio - Project Benga

i hate carparks. someone's only gone and done it..
dkpc.jpg

apart from that, got sport dash strips today, smashed them on, and got a pic of the mats also, i'm liking it! removed the carbon wrap on the hazard panel also, was gettin tired of that!
7gkp.jpg

and a quick unclear shot i took.
pdx6.jpg

having a mare with my exhaust, will all be sorted, but just need another type of clamp, ( C clamp this is.) and enough room to get under the car.. oh and the right tools.
that's right, after re-newing clamps and and mounts, you wouln't think my exhaust still blows and doesn't hang right! just miss the orignal ktec stealth noise! :( all in to get it back!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good! Are your headlights aimed completely differently though?

I'd have thought that dink would come out fairly easily, you can remove that small piece of trim IIRC.

Oh, and friday ;)

Looking good! Are your headlights aimed completely differently though?

I'd have thought that dink would come out fairly easily, you can remove that small piece of trim IIRC.

Oh, and friday ;)
cheers man! yeah they're not aligned and haven't got round to doing it because i hate doing it haha! know anyone/anywhere that can? and sweet, nice little job this weekend! friday? explain!

Nothing much going on with benga! just bonding with him atm! doing me pround financially and physically :) Took it out for blip out on the moors, loved it. :)
so, small update... well too come anyways. CUP spoilers getting resprayed to pearl black, get rid of the carbon rap which is getting slightly tatty and fancy a change. finally getting some PB door handles also! and that's about it until next year i suppose. Maybe some sport seatbelts? I don't know. shall see! The plan for getting AXE EX8's it's still a go ahead, that's looking around early/mid next year too :) and that's probably as far as i will go with benga! then I'll start to scout for my next project car to work on (a VW definately.) whilst owning this! so look out for them!

and now some recent pics!

bl8z.jpg

rn1.JPG

5xlw.jpg

Cheers Rusko!;) you'll enjoy it here man, so helpful! Yeah man, much plans for yours?

Anytime Benga!:p Yeah I've been lurking on the sidelines for a while; it seems like a sound place for people to discuss all kinds of stuff. I'm not sure really... want to sort out my alloys with preferably a refurb or maybe go down the avenue of getting a new set. Have a gander on my thread and let me know what you think buddy..:)

Been a while! Thought i'd come on to say that this is far as the clio as going, infact it's going backwards if anything because i'm selling it, has got to go. So i've gone and got myself a VW Polo 9n. Whole grand cheaper on insurance aswell, got it for an awesome price, low mileage ect. Very good on fuel as i'm finding out also.

Still will be around on here, selling bits and what not, good to see what's goin down ! Enjoyed my clio project, learnt alot, and plus it could only go so far! So time for the Polo project.

Cheers to everyone!
See ya about!

Been a while! Thought i'd come on to say that this is far as the clio as going, infact it's going backwards if anything because i'm selling it, has got to go. So i've gone and got myself a VW Polo 9n. Whole grand cheaper on insurance aswell, got it for an awesome price, low mileage ect. Very good on fuel as i'm finding out also.

Still will be around on here, selling bits and what not, good to see what's goin down ! Enjoyed my clio project, learnt alot, and plus it could only go so far! So time for the Polo project.

Cheers to everyone!
See ya about!

Just thought that it'd been a while since you popped up.

Good news I guess it's always good staying on the road and saving money whilst keeping a decent car. Same about the insurance though.

I guess the coilovers would be the first thing to go, I may have interest in some parts myself.

Have fun pal.

Just thought that it'd been a while since you popped up.

Good news I guess it's always good staying on the road and saving money whilst keeping a decent car. Same about the insurance though.

I guess the coilovers would be the first thing to go, I may have interest in some parts myself.

Have fun pal.
you got it buddy, I would take them off but it's hassle. i need the car gone quick, plus i don't have my original shocks or springs ect :( look out for a thread soon, will be some stuff on there :) cheers man!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member

Cheers to everyone!
See ya about!

Please post a project thread for the polo?! :-D I'm expecting it to be as awesome as the Clio project was? ;)