ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

slight judder in the lower revs

Porsche Boxster987S
When picking away on level ground its beggining to judder slightly on the pedal and generally feels a bit sluggish and the grunt isnt quite there. Is this possibly spark plugs or what?? No lights on the dash or anything but i can just slightly feel it in the pedal??? Its due its aux belt and cambelt change so would this have an effect?

Renault clio 182 cup
When picking away on level ground its beggining to judder slightly on the pedal and generally feels a bit sluggish and the grunt isnt quite there. Is this possibly spark plugs or what?? No lights on the dash or anything but i can just slightly feel it in the pedal??? Its due its aux belt and cambelt change so would this have an effect?

the judder could be engine mounts, i don't know about power though.. i had the same judder thing took to Renault and they said it was engine mounts.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Booked mine into Renault next week with a similar problem, seems worse the longer i travel and bumper to bumper traffic is a nightmare as feels it is going to stall.

Hoping it will not be clutch related! I do have, however, a lumpy idle so hoping it will be throttle problem rather than.

Porsche Boxster987S
Booked mine into Renault next week with a similar problem, seems worse the longer i travel and bumper to bumper traffic is a nightmare as feels it is going to stall.

Hoping it will not be clutch related! I do have, however, a lumpy idle so hoping it will be throttle problem rather than.

please keep me informed of the outcome. tbh i think im going to just make the journey down to rstuning within the next couple weeks