ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smooth or standard

smooth!!! and the whole thing, i hate the folk that still leave the lock or the carbon bit, looks amazing with it all off and a solniod isnt hard to get fixed up.

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 28 January 2005

smooth!!! and the whole thing, i hate the folk that still leave the lock or the carbon bit, looks amazing with it all off and a solniod isnt hard to get fixed up.

you hate me cus i left my lock in? lol :(

my doors are delocked, if my battery dies , i aint gotta break into it, just open the boot, thats why i left it

Clio 182

I like the carbon strip, thats staying. Im getting the doors delocked so i guess ill have to leave the lock on the boot in! never thought about that! lol

De-wipered anyone?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

I like the simple Renault.... Clio badges. No give away to its hidden talents.

Never been a fan of smoothing.

Maxim, every time I see your reg it just says Reebok to me. Ever thought the same?

Punto/Clio GTT

yea, soon as i bought it, i was like hmmm reebok lol, thought itd be worth somethin, had a quote on dvla and they quoted 695 which is cool i guess

Roamer was telling me that you arent allowed to de-lock the doors AND the boot unless you put another handle or lock somewhere. Apparently by law there needs be be a mechanical way to access the vehical

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 28 January 2005

Roamer was telling me that you arent allowed to de-lock the doors AND the boot unless you put another handle or lock somewhere. Apparently by law there needs be be a mechanical way to access the vehical

i think its really impractical anyway, no way of gettin into your car if the battery goes flat, have to muller up your appatures tryin to get in.

does look better fully delocked, just aint worth the potential hassle though

Clio 182

I wanna get rid of all of em, locks are horrible to look at.
Ah well. guess ill have to leave the back on!

Clio Sport 172

only black out ure window mate not as advanced as the others at photoshop but gove you another thing to concider ;)

Clio 182

How smooth tho?! lol, i guess the lock has to stay. And I like the badges, so i guess its just the wiper to come off?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

smooth, and carbon strip breaks it up a bit IMO! so keep that for defo!

i need to sort a soleniod out still! had a thought before i went to fit the cage last week! how can i open the boot to open it for fuel with a gret cage in the back!

Punto/Clio GTT

just dewipering? cant see any point myself, just making a car impractical.

leave the backend as it is if you aint gonna get rid of the badges imo

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 28 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 28 January 2005

you hate me cus i left my lock in? lol :(

my doors are delocked, if my battery dies , i aint gotta break into it, just open the boot, thats why i left it
ok i dont hate you but it looks so much better totaly flushed, fair dos i hav the locks on the door to still get in.

clio rsi turbo, phase 2

giys, guys, guys..... you can remove all your locks and not worry about the battery going flat!

here how, you buy two lengths of wire (approx one and a half metres long), fit crimp connecters on one end of the wires, then you fit crocodail clips the the other ends, after fitting these, tape up the the crocadail clip ends seperatly with insuslation tape, you then connect the other ends of the wires to each terminal of the battery. job is now complete. you now neatly run the wires out of sight from the battery to the bottom of the front bumper, you then cable tie the wires neatly behind the front bumper.

so now if your battery ever did go totaly flat, and you have delocked your car, you find your wires which you placed behind the front bumper (out of sight ) connect them to a spare battery, which will then give you enougth power to use your remote central locking!

which means your not stuck and you can totaly delock youre car.

Clio 182

Think im going for smoothness, a mate told me about the two wire trick a couple of days ago! whole lot smoothed it is!:D

Right, mines off to to bodyshop tonight so I may well go locks and badges off! Looks a bit odd with just the lock, and mine doesnt work with the key on its own anyway... lol

Pics to follow hopefully! (of my empty wallet lol)