ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sneaky pics of my new wheels.

Been after a new set of wheels to replace the huge 17s for the past few weeks. I was offered these lightweight 16" Wedsport RS-5's at a great price with almost new continental tyres. They're rare as fook too!

Not had chance to take any decent pics yet, i want to polish them up properly before i do, they have quite a deep dish which will come up really well i think. I might do the spokes in anthracite too :)

1001792yn6.jpg

tues8mayrl5.jpg

spa0875st6.jpg

The car handles much much better, less rattles and stacks of grip :D

Before pic -

http://www.cliosport.net/gallery/data/528/100_1310sml.jpg

Gav

Last edited:
Yeah the dished minilites did look superb but i'd need coilovers to run them and probably arch work. These might not be permanent yet but they will do for a few months at least until i make my mind up :)

See My Clio? Tell Me
dam car looks shiney in the second pic defo a improvement to into black wheels there to dark bland and boring.

didnt see the photoshop'd euro can ya post it up again ?

Clio SI
looks mint i think it would look awsome with the wheels black or anthracite love how the black wheels looked on your old car

See My Clio? Tell Me
why are they sneaky pics any way did ya crep up on it and take them with out anyone knowing !!! :clown:

lol, i suppose i meant quick pictures, low quality and they're filthy!

Capture_db - It's the same car mate! I've thought about doing the spokes anthracite and really polishing the dish.