ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So.... Xbox one or PS4?

Which one?

• Total voters
  Nothing at the mo :(
So from the current details whats everyone picking?

Im a Xbox 360 man and the DRM for Xbox one is shocking. Me and a group of mates will change to Ps4 if it doesnt change.

I didnt wanna put this in the E3 thread and spam it up

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Would a pole not be better? Xbox, Ps and both being the options?

PS4 for me. I may well also buy the new Xbox, but it's not certain. Stupid f**king name also. Xbox ONE? Idiots.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Xbox. I have no idea about what the difference are, but ForTza.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Was die hard set on the Xbox purely for Forza 5

I think Ill end up with a Ps4 though. Im the only one of my mates with a 360 anyway. Although Im not big on online gaming anyway.

Impreza RB5 #054
Xbox, it's what all my mates and work mates will get so I will follow suit.

The specs mean f**k all to me, just lots of random letters and numbers.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Em, Playstation.

Although this is very appealing, TBH.

image-1_zpsdcb3f521.jpg

dk

911 GTS Cab
Flol @ pole.

anyway, I'll have both, possibly, although at first I might get the ps4 and keep the 360 to play GTA on, but then how much GTA will I play when there'll be next gen games out.

Although all these decent games we're seeing wont be launch games will they, (the crew, the division, tom clancy, and watchers is it?) probably 2014.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Xbox 360.

The only thing the Xbox One has is Forza 5, I don't want Kinect or to talk to my console. I use my console as a media centre more than a gaming machine, and the 360 does that perfect.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Xbox 360.

The only thing the Xbox One has is Forza 5, I don't want Kinect or to talk to my console. I use my console as a media centre more than a gaming machine, and the 360 does that perfect.
So you're not at all interested in the awesome games coming out?

come on, you'll be upgrading, people won't be able to resist.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not if you're like me and all you play is Forza.

Tbh, I doubt I'll get it. I only switch on the 360 to play a DVD now.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yup It'll be Xbox or neither for me tbh. Not into all these gay fantasy games anyway really. When I do play them I complete them and then never go back to it anyway but Forza ALWAYS has me coming back.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
This haha!

Although will no doubt want both for gran turismo 6 and Forza 5.

GT6 is on PS3 NOT 4 ( E3 vid below if interested... will be 7 & 8 on ps4 )

PS4 for me ...

Agree get up a poll

Last edited by a moderator:
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
I will always have a new PlayStation, doubt I'll get another Xbox though. PS4 for me. Can't remember the last time I used my 360.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not if you're like me and all you play is Forza.

Tbh, I doubt I'll get it. I only switch on the 360 to play a DVD now.

Exactly, you're about my age and when the last consoles came out we were 15/16, we're older now and not fussed about new consoles/games. Well, that's me anyway.

work for BMW
Xbox man through and through but I'm gob smacked reading about this new buying /selling / trading games stuff. It's an outrage they shouldn't be allowed to dictate what we do with our games

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
PS4 for me I think as Sony are still allowing online access to media streaming for free... it sucks that you have to pay to play online now but I only ever played one game anyway (CoD) and I'm pretty much bored of that now so don't mind giving it up!

Poll would be good.

I'm thinking of sticking with PS3, I'm sure Fifa 14 on that will do me. I'm slowly growing out of gaming my PS3 hardly gets turned on anymore.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
think I will be sticking with the 360 tbh, not paying £400+ for the Forza 5 experience that will only get played a few times.

360 all the way for the past few years but wouldn't even contemplate a Xbox One with it's draconian restrictions.

PS4 for me, easier for indie games, region free, no trade-in restrictions, most people I know are switching. Will probably give it a year at least before buying though, quite happy with Mac/iOS for the time being, loads of great indie 'PC' games knocking about for very little money

S4 Avant
I lost interest in consoles after the N64 and GameCube.

Turns out there's more to life than a tv screen? Who knew!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I said I was going to get both, but it would just be a waste of money as I'd never play the Xbox, so PS4 for me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I suppose 4 other threads aren't exactly enough.