ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sold my 16valver 2day!

Titanium 182

well finally sold the car,

felt like crying when the lad drove by knowing il never see it again

it now lives in london around 300miles away from me

i sold it for 2100 as something really seemed f**ked up with it 2day?

any one know anything about this, the cars been sat for about 5 weeks, previouse to that it was fine, but 2day it was struggling to go into 1st gear and reverse gear as if the clutch pedal had gone all soft? and was allowing it!

i think i sold it 2 cliomart on here?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Someone got a bargain I would say that car is mint. Those wheels and lowering really set it off. Good to hear its staying in Cliosport.

Titanium 182

god knows

said near some bridge but cant remember

well i know il never see it again living that far away:cry:

2100 is definetly a bargain.. but with the problem, Id imagine thats about right.

Without the problem, I would expect it to go for more.. 3k say.

I guess it depends who buys it.

Sorry ppl, I havent been on here for a while Im the new owner of deans car, and just to let you know, I have replaced the clutch this week, and it now goes straight into gear without any problems at all, it turns out after all that the centre plate from the clutch had cracked!

Im so pleased with the car and it was definitely worth the journey. Im by junction 4 of the M25 in orpington, and it was about 300 miles each way to get it!!

Bridge? Yeah, I said to dean that I had to travel to just the other side of the dartford bridge / tunnel, i.e. orpington!

U near me then DeanRSi?

holy crap i live in south norwood. do either of u 2 go croydon or southend and do u have any pics of your new beast

its all coming to gether there was me thinking every 1 from this site was from up north, if your gonna look 4 me look 4 a white transit an for a while till i find a 16v, so if a white van man beeps and waves thats me lol