ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold the 182........depressed already

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
She went today:(. Guy came up from the south west all the way to leeds on the train without looking at the car. He just based it on trust. He got here,went over it with fine tooth comb and said its the best example he's seen and has been looking for ages. I needed to sell it to help with funds for house purchase. My next car is a 400 quid bora V5 auto. Lush!!! Whers me pipe and slippers......

All the things i moaned about...the lumpy idle,the steering wheel going gammy,the odd creak from suspension on full lock......none of this matters in a clio sport cos thats what they are all about.......a bit shite but always sat on the drive ready for a bit of fun. Ill be back!!!

You have a Series 1 RS Turbo in your details - i'd cry if I'd just sold one of those, i love them. A Clios just a Clio ;)

clio 172 cup
Ive been just over a year without one it doesnt get any better! Im now lookinh into getting my car back as the bloke wants rid and i still miss it

Black 197
MK 1 RS Turbo are fecking Lush... Mint example are selling for mega coinage

Tuned and in the right hands they will show a lot of cars up

Shame you had to sell the car but as Craig said it's a Clio and a house is far more important... Good luck though fella

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
My series 1 is valued at 6-8k. Its hidden away this year as ive been working away from home. Only done 57k. i think that'll be goin to make way for conservatory:(

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
Its been in a very light front end. Needed bumper,headlight and has been keyed down one side. Its got bags of history but it being auto and a v5 i dont think its worth anything. Ive just refurbed the BBS alloys. Its starting to look nice but is a proper old mans car and is the lesser 150bhp model rather than the 170!