ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Arctic Lovin'

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Got home from work sharpish for once so thought I'd give a few new goodies a try out. In the end I only ended up washing and claying it as I didn't realise how contaminated the paint was, so it will have to wait another time for the full works. Went for a quick blast after as the weather was decent for a change!

I have so many plans for this car, but I've been so busy at work I've just not had chance. And it will potentially be for sale in the next couple of months as I'm 80% certain I'm getting a MK2 FRS.

7442031526_09963bc31f_z.jpg

4 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

7442020782_49f8176cb3_z.jpg

3 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

7442003688_e2958e4ed5_z.jpg

1 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

7442011652_a73ac3f8b5_z.jpg

2 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

7442042296_3f8ab674cb_z.jpg

5 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

7442052272_81857bd998_z.jpg

7 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

7443270758_e3421e64f8_z.jpg

8 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
This is how I want my arctic to look!!!! If you sell it let me know and I could purchase a few of those parts! The wheels ;)

Looks very tidy.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers lads. The paintwork and car in general is a real credit to the previous owner. I will be gutted when I sell it tbh.

The 2118s will be sold seperately to the car. And the FRS will be green :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Let me know what you want for the 2118's.

What's it lowered on too?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
It's on K-Tec coils mate.

And I'll PM you when I get them off the car, will be more than likely back end of August when I get it up for sale.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
you taking the coilies off aswell?

Probably not mate, don't have time to source standard springs etc and fit them. Bar wheels it will be sold as it stands, unless anyone is interested in a custom exhaust.

And yes they are Speedline 2118s.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Think I've got first dibs on these wheels am I right ;) got cash burning a big fat hole in my pocket so drop me a message when you want some extra money towards the frs ;)

Car is looking as stunning as ever though mate, top work

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Ha Chris! For the favour you did me when I bought them, I think you may be right!

W

WAR 23N

I'd be will to make you an offer for the Speedlines if/when they are getting sold :)

Car looks lovely too by the way, great colour ;)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Of course you can Scott!

And I think Arctic is a colour you really have to keep on top of for it to look good. In bad light and especially when it is dirty it can look abit crap. But put the effort in and in the sun it looks feckin awesome!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome :D

Up to much on Friday?
The other half goes to Ibiza on Sunday so she wants to spend some quality time (LOL) together. Plus point being no miter next week so we will 1000% go and find some decent roads. Boffey should come along too :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome! I hope you've briefed your g/f on what it is like to live in Wigan lol.