ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some New Pics (yellow 182)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

What a Nasty nasty colour... hehe ;)

Gorgeous babe, you know im looooooooooooooooooovin it!

R

rich[182]

thats one stunningly gorgeous colour, suits the 182 so well
love it mate

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)

i made a post about the spoiler pack, and noticed the car i put a deposit on doesnt have the lower front black lip spoiler. i saw yours does. i had a look at some of the other pics of you car, some from 1/2/2005 and saw that the front lip spoiler wasnt there. did you have to take it back to get it fitted?

ta

They very rarely come fitter on the car mate.
I had to fit it myself, and didnt get around to it straight away.

Although if you kick up a fuss at Reanult, im sure they would fit it for you. But its only a few screws and took about 30 mins. Would have taken me longer to get to the dealer.

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 17 July 2005

They very rarely come fitter on the car mate.
I had to fit it myself, and didnt get around to it straight away.

Although if you kick up a fuss at Reanult, im sure they would fit it for you. But its only a few screws and took about 30 mins. Would have taken me longer to get to the dealer.

ill ring up the guy i bought it from tomorrow. do you reckon they would have this in stock or would they need to order it?

i wont be picking it up for a few weeks yet so i shall be sure to ring him tomorrow and get him to put it on.

thats exactly what i was thinking today ste, will be ringing him tomorrow definately. im goin for a test drive in the trophy on sunday, so will see if any progress has been made