ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Piccy's whilst out and about!!!

BMW 125i
Just some pics from earlier, looking to sell but not sure on how much to advertise for :S but i think its time for something a bit bigger in the engine department ;) !!

03 Reg, 53k
FSH
Billabong model and all the standard bits and bobs!
10months MOT 10 months Tax

Mods:Cup spoiler, civic aerial, 172 grill, side skirts, k-tec full system exhaust, -60mm Apex suspension kit, 17"OZ Titan Alloys with Toyo Proxies, clio car mats, fully colour coded
Interior: Standard Billiabong
Ice: Vibe 12" Sub, Vibe mono amp, custom built enclosure, Rainbow comps, Alpine HU,ipod interface.

Receipts for products and receipts for professional fitting and body work all to hand!
i think thats about it all comments welcome, and any ideas on a price would be much appreciated!! :)

DSC01220.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

13c74b11.jpg

67110ba4.jpg

73649a8b.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

pic of install a bit dark but you get the idea!!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Take pictures in daylight if your camera can't handle the lack of light. It'll make it look ten times better and show people you are serious about selling your car. :)