ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of the Williams (Ali's old clio)

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Just thought I'd finally post a few pics of my Williams 2. I bought it from Ali back in September last year.

Now missing a back window.............. Was driving to a course for work today and the back window kind of exploded! I think it must have picked up a stone chip and then the frost got into it, hopefully the RAC will be able to get a new one in this weekend..... it will be a cold drive to work on Monday if not!!!

Attachments

• Clio4.jpg
    Clio4.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Clio3.jpg
    Clio3.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Clio1.jpg
    Clio1.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Clio5.jpg
    Clio5.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 108

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
BRILLIANT!!! Lookin great Ross! Will catch up wi you in a few wks! I move bak up to Abd tomo! :)

Safe driving, my bro's misses wrapped her car today on black ice in abd!!

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
They're taken on the A87 between Tomchrasky and Invergarry, near the west coast.

Lovely scenery and a great drive.

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Thanks guys. It's no where near as clean as it was when I bought it from Ali though, I really need to wash it more often!

Ali, did you get up the road ok, you starting work in Aberdeen?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thanks guys. It's no where near as clean as it was when I bought it from Ali though, I really need to wash it more often!

Yeh, started y'day! Bit dauntin, but i'm sure it'll be grand with time. Y'day was a massive info overload! But to be expected tho!

car looks pretty clean, you get zorst and window fixed?

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Yeh, started y'day! Bit dauntin, but i'm sure it'll be grand with time. Y'day was a massive info overload! But to be expected tho!

The cars still sitting at the RAC auto windscreen centre waiting to be fixed, I'm hoping to hear from them today. I'm heading to Russia in Feb for a month, so I'm just going to put the car into the local garage back up the road when I'm away to get everything done (MOT, zorst, cam belt, service etc) so it will be all ready when I get back.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

The cars still sitting at the RAC auto windscreen centre waiting to be fixed, I'm hoping to hear from them today. I'm heading to Russia in Feb for a month, so I'm just going to put the car into the local garage back up the road when I'm away to get everything done (MOT, zorst, cam belt, service etc) so it will be all ready when I get back.

Good news mate! :) Russia!!! Bit chilly, heard it was -30 or so.

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Yep, we were told it was -32 the other day in Tyumen. I just started a new job last week, and I'm getting sent over there for a month as part of the training. All the boys that have been already say it's a right laugh, so I'm looking forward to it, not so much the cold weather tho!!

you settling in to your new job?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Yep, we were told it was -32 the other day in Tyumen. I just started a new job last week, and I'm getting sent over there for a month as part of the training. All the boys that have been already say it's a right laugh, so I'm looking forward to it, not so much the cold weather tho!!

yep, very steep learning curve tho! But it's goin well, once i get my feet under the desk, i'll be a little more confident. Done all the trivial stuff this wk, (meeting people, sorting out my office, phone, e-mail, printers, Seein sites etc etc) It's going well, exciting future prospects.

give us a txt when your bak and we'll organise some pics.

Ali

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Cheers for the compliments guys, it really could do with a proper clean though and a few jobs doing. Hopefully get everything sorted out come MOT time in march.

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

yep, very steep learning curve tho! But it's goin well, once i get my feet under the desk, i'll be a little more confident. Done all the trivial stuff this wk, (meeting people, sorting out my office, phone, e-mail, printers, Seein sites etc etc) It's going well, exciting future prospects.

give us a txt when your bak and we'll organise some pics.

Ali

Will do Ali, I'll need to give it a good clean before then though,lol