ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some quick pics of my New Black 172 :D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I went out for a proper drive in it earlier to make sure I do love it haha, and decided to stop in the same spot I stopped in last time for a couple of photos. I didnt take my camera so these are phone pics, my apologies that they arent fantastic photos, I hope you like the car though :D

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
What's that on the roof of it? Cup Spoiler and it will look really nice.

You bringing this to KKs/Screwfix?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
As I said in the other thread, very nice. Could do with two/three things though...

The removal of that spoiler (saw one tonight in the flesh for the first time and I can't say I like it)

The removal or re-adjusting of that exhaust so it sits higher and tighter to the bumper.

Refurbing those poor wheels, they look quite kerbed.

Just my opinion :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
looks pretty nice :)

When's the cambelt due? ;)
Included in the deal, so 5 years ;)

The exhaust I quite like, and it might need hanging a bit higher but I'm in no rush. I already have a wanted thread up for either a standard 1*2 spoiler or a cup spoiler lol, went up when i signed the papers for the car!! The wheels are quite badly kerbed but I'll do them myself when I've decided if I want to change the colour or not aswell. Oh also, I love it I'd forgot how just how well renaultsport chassis' and country roads go together...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
What's that on the roof of it? Cup Spoiler and it will look really nice.

You bringing this to KKs/Screwfix?
I actually really want the standard spoiler for it over the cup spoiler, and yeah i'll be bringin it along with me :D

Mk3 1.2
Is it black-gold or the normal mettalic black? Kinda looks like it from pics 1 and 2 but cant tell.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice car mate, hope you enjoy it :)
I'd get the exhaust tucked up if you're keeping it on though

Is it black-gold or the normal mettalic black? Kinda looks like it from pics 1 and 2 but cant tell.

^ Pearl Black - it's a 172

Black Gold only came out from the 182 onwards mate ;)

Mk3 1.2
Nice car mate, hope you enjoy it :)
I'd get the exhaust tucked up if you're keeping it on though

^ Pearl Black - it's a 172

Black Gold only came out from the 182 onwards mate ;)

Ok mate cheers for the info, either way its a nice example. :)

what the fcuk is that exhaust, looks like u ran over terminator.

love the car though, if the meg goes this is what i'll have

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Well not this exactly, but a 172 Im sure is what you mean. If I put a screamer pipe onto it would you like it Naith :D

Its on 83k miles, so not too bad really for an 8 year old car.

im sayin i love it... and id want one exactly the same... with a TeamAriane exhaust yeah.

screamer pipe?!?! u been gettin into the jap scene again? ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Sorry, I can never decide if running over terminator would have been a good thing or a bad thing, I like the exhaust tbh. I'm sure yours has a screamer pipe dude, it sure sounds like it :rasp:

you kno mine doesnt, not summit i'd lie about lol. a few megs run like that its just i set mine up a little different.

see her at a meet soon hopefully

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Haha, if you recall my last black clio had gold 17s on it ;) I've pondered repeating this 'style' on the 172. Thoughts? :D