ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some words on S1600 kit

Hi guys

I checked out Dimma these guys seem to know how to make wide body kits so I sent them an email n see if they are making a S1600 look alike... oh one thing you know how it is goin to be wide body...... how can our original wheels bit fitted in these new arches because it is much more further outwards hence wouldnt our original arms be too short??

it might be a stupid question to most of u but i m clue less!!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

From what Ive read on spacers, if theyre quality parts that are perfectly balanced, then you shouldnt have a problem (youll also need longer bolts)

I just got an email back from them, they said early next year should have the kit done and have the aviation style refueling system (solve my problem)

Big worry about htose wider track things it might be a mega job compare to just havin spacers on